Alexis’ Educational Experiences:
Alexis Farinacci is a graduate student at the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL. where she is studying her Master’s in Mass Communication, Public Relations; with a graduate certificate in Fundraising Management. She is expected to graduate in April 2017.
Alexis graduated from Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers, FL. in May of 2015, where she earned her Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Public Relations. Alexis also earned her Associates in Arts degree in Communication from Florida Gulf Coast University in the Spring of 2014.
Alexis’ Experience in
Communications and Public Relations:
- A year of serving as an office aid for Jennifer Trefelner and the Office of Institutional Advancement at John Carroll Catholic High School in Fort Pierce, Florida from Fall 2011-Spring 2012
- Social Media and Public Relations intern for SAWYER Agency, a graphic design agency in Los Angeles, CA, from May 2014-August 2015.
- A year of interning as a Media Tech and Public Relations Intern at Common Ground Vineyard Church in Fort Pierce FL (May 2015-May 2016). In May 2016, after a year of interning at Common Ground, Alexis was brought on staff as the Director of Media Ministries and Public Relations.She is currently still coordinating the media ministry.
- Website: https://cgvineyard.wordpress.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/commongroundvineyardchurch/?fref=ts
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/vcfcommon7?feature=watch